Urban Grace, Brooklyn Limestone, & Circa Lighting

A huge congratulations goes out to the amazingly talented, Erika of Urban Grace! Three gorgeous kitchens that she designed are featured in the March issue of Coastal Living. It’s a gorgeous spread and the press is so well-deserved. I am positive that Erika has a very bright future ahead of her. You can see the spread on Erika’s blog here.

Thanks to Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone for inviting me to guest blog today. I am participating in her new series, “My Favorite Nook” and am showcasing my family room where I spend a lot of time with my husband and our cute pup, Tate. Take a peek…

Meet the Designers at Circa Lighting!

And lastly, I am thrilled to have been invited to be an official contributing editor on Circa Lighting’s blog! I’ll be sure to let you know when my first post goes up. Until then, I wanted to share a very exciting event that will be taking place at each of the Circa locations on March 25th.

Save the Date!

Circa Lighting will host a cocktail reception with a rare opportunity to "Meet the Designers" in our showrooms on Thursday, March 25th from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

Our special guests are among the most influential names in the industry.  Each of these designers brings their own unique talent and defining design innovation to the Circa Lighting collection.  

Suzanne Kasler - Atlanta
Eric Cohler - Charleston
Randy Powers - Houston
Alexa Hampton - Savannah

For more information, click here. This is an event you certainly won’t want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment