Style Profile: Kelly Hoppen Design

Before deciding on the Hotel Pulitzer for our stay in Barcelona, Fabian and I seriously considered the Hotel Murmuri which was designed by London-based designer, Kelly Hoppen. I love that Hoppen frequently uses monochromatic color schemes and that her designs have a sleek quality, without reading cold. All of the rooms designed by Hoppen feature a touch of glamour, yet remain completely functional. After spending time in London, her style definitely stands out as being very British to me. I am not sure how to properly verbalize it, but it seems that the Brits frequently use modern floral prints or sleek, muted palettes like Hoppen. Her work just has a sophisticated, British vibe to me. Either way, Hoppen’s style is lovely, vibrant, and a little bit opulent, which of course, I love.

{Hotel Murmuri Barcelona}murmuri6

murmuri4

 murmuri3 murmuri2 

murmuri

murmuri7

 

{Chepstow Residence}

chepstow

chepstow3

chepstow2 

chepstow5

{Old Meets New Project}

old2

old4

{The Loft}

loft

loft2 loft3

loft4

 

Image Credit: Kelly Hoppen

No comments:

Post a Comment