Fabulous Room Friday 03.12.10

julie bowen2

I just received the April issue of InStyle and was thrilled to see the fabulous home of Julie Bowen from Modern Family. While the entire home, designed by Julie’s sister, Molly Luetkemeyer (founder of M.Design Interiors) has a very cool, eclectic, Hollywood Regency vibe going on, the family room is my favorite space. I love that the furniture is all neutral and is accented by the use of bold-colored accessories. How cool is the vintage Chanel No. 5 sign?

julie bowen

I mean, is this not the most perfectly styled set of bookshelves you’ve seen in ages? I love that the backs are painted in an olive tone. It really sets off the brightly-colored accessories beautifully. I think with some patience and thriftiness, this look could be duplicated fairly easily.

 

Image Credit: M. Design Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment