Bathrooms & Kitchens Galore!

home tour3

The wonderful Lauren of Pure Style Home asked me to participate in her before and after series recently. Today, I am guesting over on her blog where I am sharing my guest bathroom project which was done for a steal! I seem to be on a roll with sharing my home recently. Last Friday, I featured my bedroom. Then on Monday, I shared my formal living and dining areas. Your sweet comments mean so much, and for that, I thank you! Be sure to pop over to Pure Style Home to continue the tour of Casa Dolce Vita.

canadian sabrina linn {Image Credit: Canadian House & Home}

Also, my most recent post as Contributing Editor on Circa Lighting’s blog is now up. In it, I feature several swoon-worthy kitchens and discuss some fabulous lighting options. Please check it out when you have a moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment