Vera Wang Fall 2010

vera wang titleI am loving Vera Wang’s glamorous, new fall collection, but then again, I wear black quite often. I love the feminine looks, Bardot-esque hair, and gorgeous jewelry used in Wang’s “The Bride Wore Black” show. A very appropriate name given the looks, no? I am going crazy over the tangled strands of tiny pearls used in several necklaces! I have to say that I was a bit surprised to see so many separates from Wang, but they are all done beautifully from her signature slouchy pants to the oversized blazers to gorgeous tops and dresses. The only thing missing is a glass of bubbly! Brava Vera!

vera wang7

vera wang4 

vera wang3

vera wang5

vera wang6

vera wang

vera wang2

What are your thoughts? Did you like this collection? Do you have a favorite look?

No comments:

Post a Comment