The Glamour Quotient

Whether you love or hate these looks worn by Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, and Jessica Biel, you have to admire them for taking fashion risks. Jennifer has such an endearing quality about her. She seems like the type of girl anyone could be friends with. Though her day to day style is quite casual, she always cleans up beautifully! I love the sexy dress she chose for the premiere of their new film, Valentine’s Day. The loose bedhead waves and smoky eye make-up are the perfect compliment to her sultry look.

altTag= Parties - Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Biel - Premiere of Valentine's Day

Anne Hathaway is one of my favorite actresses and a personal style icon of mine. I simply love her classic, elegant style. She rarely makes a misstep. Come to think of it, both she and Jennifer are styled by The Zoe, aren’t they? Of these three looks, I probably wouldn’t choose this indigo, feathered mini dress, but I admire her moxie for wearing it. The color looks gorgeous against her porcelain skin. This really is the year for indigo, isn’t it? I’ll be honest. I am not really a fan of Jessica Biel’s but she is a very pretty girl and I admire her for taking a fashion risk.

Of these three, who had your favorite look?

Image Credit: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment