The Art of Storing Jewelry

image
I love costume jewelry. Pretty necklaces, glamorous earrings, fun bracelets… you name it and I’ve got it. A ton of it. My problem is storing it all. I went a little nuts with Stella and Dot’s new Spring line and now that my shipment has arrived, I have been thinking about where I am going to put it all. I have a large jewelry box on my bathroom counter, a smaller one on the shelf in my bathroom, and several organizers in my linen closet. Generally speaking, I am a very neat and fairly organized person, but I know that many of you are bound to be far more organized than I am! How do you store your jewelry?
image
I would love to find a small, vintage dresser in which to store and organize my jewelry. Perhaps I would then be able to consolidate it all!
jewels
I am open to any ideas you might have. I am sure many of you have clever solutions for jewelry storage, so please share!
 
And while we are on the topic of jewelry, be sure to enter my latest giveaway if you haven’t already. It ends tomorrow at midnight CST!

Image Credits: # 1 and #2 via Domino, #3 via This is Glamorous

No comments:

Post a Comment