La Dolce Vita’s Holiday Wish List

This year has been a wonderful one for me. I have received so many blessings, all of which I thank my lucky stars for each day. This holiday season, I would love nothing more than to have the love and health of my friends and family. Having said that, I’ve had a few people ask me what I’d like this year, so I put together a little list of items I would love to give or receive. I think they're great ideas for any last minute shoppers, too! Most of these items are high on style, while being budget-friendly. I am positive they would be very well received by anyone who lives “La Dolce Vita”.
Calendars:
I’ve had my eye on this gorgeous, cheery desk calendar for a while. I love the graphic prints and each card can be flipped over and framed at the end of the year!
Details
I’m old school. I physically write down appointments in a planner with a pen. My husband thinks it ridiculous that I don’t put my appointments in my iPhone, but I prefer a pen and paper. Each year, I get one of these National Gallery Leather Bound Planners. Barnes and Noble, $13.45
Gift Cards:
If you’re short on time or ideas, an Anthropologie gift card is always fabulous.
(Nordstrom, Barnes & Noble, and J.Crew are great, too!)
Books:

The new style book by Eric Daman, Costume Designer for Gossip Girl is sure to be filled to the brim with eye candy. $20 on Amazon.com

The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman, $14.62 on Amazon.com
102109-hue-400
Hue by Kelly Wearstler, $32.97 on Amazon.com
penguin classics2
Penguin Classics Collection
Now available at Anthropologie and Amazon
I have these books and treasure them. They are my own little art collection and anyone would be thrilled to receive them!

Vanity Fair’s Proust Questionnaire book would make for a fascinating and entertaining read. As you can probably tell by the series that I have published on La Dolce Vita, I love a good questionnaire!
Amazon.com, $16.31
For the Home:
 Twinkle Living 16" Cotton Pillow - Brown/White Zig-Zag
Add a little style to any room with a Twinkle Living Chevron Pillow from Revival Home and Garden, $25
Who wouldn’t like these lovelies?
Harem Tea Glasses from Cerulean, $40

Personalized Gifts:
Trays.jpg
Personalized Melamine Tray, Fontaine Maury $45
Iomoi Desk Notepad with Lucite Holder, $35

One-Year E-Stationery Subscription on iomoi.com, $20
 Paloma Contreras' Personal Stationery
Bespoke Letterpress Stationery from ABCD Designs makes for an incredible and personal gift. I was lucky enough to win a set of 100 gorgeous cards that Amy Dragoo custom-designed for me.

Jewelry, Perfume, and Clothing:
Brass and Colored-Bamboo Bangles, $8 from ShopCerulean.com

I’ve been lusting after Stella and Dot’s Lulu Vintage Glass Necklace for months now. $198
Stella
A bottle of my signature scent, Stella by Stella McCartney is always a welcomed gift. $70, Sephora

The aptly named, La Dolce Vita top from Francesca’s Collection, $34 would work in anyone’s wardrobe!


A Fabulous Staple: The Abbey Falls Wrap from Francesca’s Collection, $34

First Image Credit: Chris Everard via A Gift Wrapped Life

No comments:

Post a Comment