Fabulous Room Friday 12.11.09

553170133_t4dvm-xl
This week’s fabulous room took my breath away the first time I saw it. This gorgeous kitchen / dining room combination was designed by Heather Garrett, who also happens to live in the gorgeous loft space. The soft, glowing light coupled with the white and grey palette makes it feel serene and warm. I love the eclectic mix of accessories she chose for the space from the industrial stools, to the capiz chandeliers, right down to the antlers above the stove. I think it’s the perfect winter space, but I’d take it any time of the year!
553170227_jpcfo-xl

heather garrett2
Technically, the living room isn’t part of the kitchen/dining area, but it is too gorgeous to be left out. Seriously, looking at the pictures of this home makes me giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment