Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

jose billa thanks 

I am not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but if I were, I would have definitely set a table inspired by these gorgeous images taken by José Villa, California wedding photographer extraordinaire. I wish I had known about him when I got married! The photos are from the beautiful and unique wedding of Jessica Claire and Jeff Norwood which took place at 3 Stones Winery in Napa.

I love the idea of a rustic, elegant table infused with color from bright dishes and flowers. The vintage vibe is just lovely. Overall, I think the table and decorations all look so special, but they have a relaxed quality about them which is perfect for Thanksgiving. Plus, who wouldn’t love a holiday meal in Napa? It’s the perfect setting for a fall holiday.

jose villa thanks3

jose villa10

jose villa12

jose villa thanks2

jose villa thanks4

Image Credit: José Villa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment