Ten Things I Can’t Live Without: Eddie Ross

I am so excited to kick off my new “Ten Things I Can’t Live Without” series with none other than Eddie Ross. Let’s face it, he doesn’t really need an introduction. Eddie’s incredible talent and undeniable charm have made him extremely successful in the blog world and design industry. He is  such a sweet and funny person and I am so glad that he decided to start his blog in order to share his ideas with us. I’ve certainly learned a lot through reading it. I know that Eddie is a favorite of many, so I am sure that you will enjoy reading about some of his favorite things that he just couldn’t live without.

1. Carnations are inexpensive, last forever and when you group them together; they make a beautiful arrangement that’s really a bang for your buck.

eddie1

2. CB2 Glasses are light & thin, and can go with anything from casual to formal.

eddie2

 

3. Black Candles are edgy & elegant. They add haute couture to any space.

eddie3

4.  Kiehl’s Coriander Body Wash smells clean and delicate. Perfect for waking up, winding down & it lasts forever!

eddie4

5. Target’s Hemstitched Napkins are timeless, inexpensive and come in the perfect colors. For casual occasions, I like to wash & dry them and use as is. For more formal occasions, I’ll iron them nice and flat.

 

eddie5

 

6. The New York City Flea Market is full of unique finds and pleasant dealers. It is the perfect activity to do on the weekends and is also a nice time to visit with friends.

eddie6

7. The support from my best friend & partner Jaithan. The blog—and my life—would not be possible to run without his love, talent, and creativity.

eddie7

8. Maas Metal Polish is a one-stop polish. It works on everything, (my old favorite was Gorham which recently went out of business).

eddie8

9. The obsession to collect antique tableware, (which might be a small problem). I have many different personalities- definitely when it comes to setting a table, so I like to have countless beautiful options & since antique tableware never loses its value, it is also an investment!

eddie9

10. 71 Irving Place House Blend Coffee is bold but not bitter. The smell is amazing to wake up to every morning and their decaf blend is the perfect way to end a dinner party.

eddie10

No comments:

Post a Comment