Happy Birthday to Me!

sophia coppola for lv

Where has the last year gone? It has truly flown by, but I am so grateful because my 27th year was a wonderful one filled with personal growth, new discoveries, travel, a new puppy, and some amazing opportunities. Today marks my 28th birthday and I am hoping that this old adage will ring true this year: “May the best of the past be the worst of the future”. Here’s hoping!

nate berkus glamour3

Thank you for the gift of your readership and support. It means so much! Since it is my birthday and all, I do have a tiny favor to ask. As you know, La Dolce Vita is nominated for a Divine Caroline award. If you haven't voted yet, please do. I am currently in sixth place and could really use your help. You can click here to vote or you may click on the button on the upper left corner of the blog. It only takes a minute to register (it’s free) and they won’t fill your inbox with junk mail…promise!Thank you!

Image 1: Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton

Image 2: Nate Berkus for Glamour Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment