Lonny is Finally Here!

It's finally here! Today marks the debut of the highly anticipated Lonny Magazine, brainchild of Rubie Green fabric designer, Michelle Adams and the incredibly talented photographer, Patrick Cline. Let me tell you, in about 30 seconds I had a new favorite magazine! It is even better than I had hoped. The aesthetic is so fresh and it really fills a huge void that has been sitting in the market for some time now. The premiere issue features spreads on the homes of former Domino Magazine Senior Market Editor, Kate Townsend Simpson (featured on the cover with daughter, Elle), Eddie Ross and partner Jaithan Kolchar, Ron Marvin, Carolina Irving, and design*sponge's Grace Bonney.

I don't want to go and on about it because I really think that you should experience it for yourself. I love that Lonny is an online magazine because as much as I love pouring over the glossy pages of my favorite publications, I end up with stacks of magazines at the end of each month and don't really have the room to store them anymore. I think Michelle and Patrick are really on to something with this concept and their premiere issue knocks it out of the park. Lonny is visually stunning and is filled with incredibly inspiring content. Here's a sneak peek:




Kate Townsend Simpson's Gorgeous Home





The Country Chic Abode of Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kolchar







All images by Patrick Cline for Lonny Magazine

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Stella and Dot Jewelry Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment