I heart Circa.

{Circa's Mokko Form Gourd Lamp in the Gorgeous Stairway of Cottage Living's 2008 Idea House}

It's no secret that I have been a long-time fan of Circa Lighting. I think their pieces are so gorgeous and timeless. They carry such a broad assortment of lighting designed by some of the most important designers working today such as Thomas O'Brien, Alexa Hampton, Barbara Barry, Clodagh, Eric Kohler, and Suzanne Kasler to name a few. They truly offer something for everyone and their lights send this lamp tramp's heart aflutter.

I was very excited to learn recently that Circa has joined the Facebook phenomenon and has created a Circa Lighting Fan Page. Oh Circa, how do I love thee? I won't take up so much of your time as to truly "count the ways", but I would like to bring back a glorious example. In my opinion, the 2008 Cottage Living Idea House served as an extraordinary showcase of Circa Lighting's beautiful designs. To be honest, I adore the entire house, particularly the Mexican flair in the main living areas. I think the overall design by Jackie Terrell is just brilliant. The gorgeous lighting is just the icing on the cake!


RA Single Arm Sconces and Moravian Stars grace this lovely hallway.

The AMAZING kitchen features the classic Short and Long School House Flush Mount Fixtures.


This dining room looks so original and lively to me.

I love the various colored subway tiles used in this home, especially the turquoise ones in this bathroom. Thomas O'Brien's classic Vendome Sconce is the perfect complement.

A punchy orange bathroom is home to Boston Functional Library Wall Light.

More Boston Functional Library Lights in the cheery Laundry Room

This beautiful bathroom features two of my favorites: the Double Twist Sconce and Terri Crystal Accent Lamp.

This corner of the kitchen features another Boston Functional Library Sconce along with a Boston Functional Single Pendant over the sink.

I love the colors and the detail in the cabinetry.

More Gorgeous Tile Work

The dining room features a pair of Large Classic Balustrade Lamps in Oak along with a very cool industrial piece that serves as a buffet.

I love the black cabinetry in this nook as well as the beautiful Selecta Desk Lamp which adds the perfect contrast.

Another of my favorites: The Longacre Floor Lamp, which is such a stunning, architectural design. Its lines remind me of the Chrysler Building.

I love the masculine look of this room. The rustic materials play so well against the dark walls. The Hudson Column Lamp is substantial enough to hold its own in this visually heavy room.

The Ziyi Pivoting Floor Lamp's streamlined shape works perfectly in this vignette.

You can't see them very well here, but the serene master bedroom features a pair of Hudson Floor Lamps.

The Studio Adjustable Floor Lamp and Ring Table Lamp make a statement in this guest bedroom.

If you love Circa Lighting as much as I do, be sure to join their Facebook Fan Page and follow them on Twitter. Also, stay tuned for their new blog which is set to début soon!

Images 1-9 via Circa Lighting
Images 10-19 via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment