Glued to the Tube

I like to watch TV. What can I say? I probably watch too many shows, but I'm okay with that. I was ecstatic about the return of Mad Men on Sunday (it has joined my lineup of True Blood and Entourage). It looks like it will be a promising season full of changes. And speaking of promising, this week is sure to be a great one for TV!


Flipping Out returns for it's third season tonight on Bravo!

Season 2 of The Rachel Zoe Project starts next Monday on Bravo.


Thanks to Caitlin's comment, I became aware of the fact that I completely forgot to include Top Chef in this lineup! Now that Project Runway is gone, Top Chef is my favorite competition show on Bravo and I have watched since the very first episode. It starts tomorrow night!


Project Runway's 6th season starts on Lifetime this Thursday. I've missed Tim Gunn after watching Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland on The Fashion Show. It just wasn't the same.


So, this week, TV shuts it down! It's going to be bananas! Which show are you most looking forward to?



Images via AMC, Bravo, and Lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment