Fabulous Room Friday 08.21.09


This week's fabulous room isn't an entire room, per sé, but I was so smitten by this lovely console table in an entryway featured in Canadian House and Home, that I just had to post it. By the way, a huge thank you to the fabulous Erin of Elements of Style for introducing me to this magazine a while ago. I absolutely love it!

So, why is this table worthy of being considered an entire room for today's feature? I just find it incredibly charming. Eventhough it is organized and the table is large enough to accomodate quite a few items, it still feels a little chaotic and I sort of like that. You have books, an abundance of magazines much like you'd find in my own home, along with framed photographs, a vintage rotary phone, personal mementos, a gilded mirror, vintage lamp, and some darling stacked, kelly green boxes. What more could a girl want? C'est très charmant!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Image via Canadian House and Home

No comments:

Post a Comment