Fabulous Room Friday 08.07.09

The home of my dear friend, the extraordinarily talented Sally Wheat is featured on the cover of this month's Houston House and Home Magazine. I couldn't be happier for her because she truly is as sweet as she is talented. She also has a very fresh point of view which I find completely inspiring.

My other friend, Joni Webb of Cote de Texas was asked to write the article for the magazine, so it is doubly exciting to know that two of my friends were involved in such a wonderful project. You may remember Sally's house from when Joni first "stalked" it last year. Anyway, take a moment to enjoy the pictures of Sally's family room / downstairs living area here, then hop on over to Cote de Texas to see Joni's tour of the rest of Sally's gorgeous home. In the famous words of Rachel Zoe, "I DIE!!".







All images via Cote de Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment