Four Years Ago Today...

Today is our four year wedding anniversary. It seems like just yesterday that I was marrying my best friend. I must say, time has flown since that incredible day. I am so thankful for all of the experiences that Fabian and I have shared and for the fact that our love for each other grows deeper every day. I am excited to embark on new adventures together and to see what the future holds for us, but mostly, I am excited to have such a wonderful partner in life.


Many of our wedding pictures were lost when our hard drive crashed. Luckily, I have them all in print, but that doesn't help a blogger very much, does it? We were married in Monterrey, Mexico's gorgeous cathedral. My family is from there and I wanted to feel closer to my grandparents who passed away when I was very young.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. It was taken by my little cousin who was only seven at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment