What was she wearing?

I love watching Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Not only do Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott have a great relationship and two adorable babies, but they seem like such a sweet, down to earth family. I love watching her decorate her home and deal with everyday life.

On this week's episode, Tori was in New York attending some events at Fashion Week and meeting with her publishers. I thought it was adorable that after meeting Christian Siriano, she recounted the event to her gay husband Mehran by telling him she had met Ferocia Coutura! Love it! Anyway, the point of this post is to see if any of you know where I might find two of the dresses Tori wore on this week's episode. I absolutely love the green dress she wore to the Potty Dance with Liam and the little tweed number with the bejeweled neckline she wore on the Today Show. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!




No comments:

Post a Comment