Fabulous Room Friday: 5.29.09


I will be starting a new, regular feature entitled "Fabulous Room Friday". Each Friday, I will post a fabulous room that I find inspiring. Hopefully, it will brighten your day or maybe even inspire you to start a weekend project. Please accept my apologies for not posting very much this week. I have had my hands full with my new pup and it has been a very busy week with work.




Back to the subject at hand, the first fabulous room to be featured in this series is by none other than the amazing Amanda Nisbet. I was browsing through her portfolio the other day and noticed that she had uploaded some new projects. This fantastic room was one of them. I think it is just the coolest room for a young girl. I love how the drapes play upon the height of the room. The colors are so bright and cheerful. Would Amanda have it any other way? Of course not! The pillows are very fun and add texture. I think the bedspread is fabulous and the monogram style is not only unique, but age appropriate. Amanda finishes the room off with little details like a silver Moroccan poof, a little yellow end table, pink lantern, and a stream-lined desk and chair. I think any girl would be lucky to have this room!

Images via Amanda Nisbet Design



No comments:

Post a Comment