What City Should You Live In?



The other day, while bored and perusing Facebook, I decided to take the "What city should you live in?" quiz. I thought I would surely be told that I belong in New York, but my answer was Paris!
It sounds like a great match to me! Who could turn down Paris? Sure, it gets very cold in the winter, but it is the most beautiful city I have ever visited.


Let's see...I could write La Dolce Vita from a window with a nice little view.

In an apartment filled with period details like this one.

I would admire the gorgeous architecture on a daily basis...

and possibly live in a charming building like the ones pictured here.

Fabian and I would go for evening strolls along the Seine...

and we'd marvel at the city's beauty.

We would visit all of the wonderful museums many times over. My favorite is the MuseƩ d'Orsay, though the Pablo Picasso Museum in the Marais was incredible.

We would get lost in Montmartre, but would stop at the antique shops along the way.

We would enjoy living in the most romantic city in the world...

and enjoy quiet dinners in the city's bistros and brasseries.

It would be a very good thing that we would be doing so much walking because we would eat a ton of delicious pastries...

and would probably visit Poilane on a daily basis!

Paris truly is one of my favorite cities in the world and by far the most beautiful, in my opinion. I'll tell you a little secret, though. I think I would prefer to live in Spain! If you are curious about "which city you should live in", click here to take the quiz and don't forget to share your results in the comments section of this post!

If you haven't joined the La Dolce Vita network on Facebook, I hope you will! Just click on the little widget on the right-hand side of my blog. Also, if you find quizzes and trivia contests fun, be sure to participate in the Travel Trivia Contest I have partnered on with Mr & Mrs Smith.



Images via Flickr with the exception of the picture with the laptop, which came from Elle Decor and the picture of the apartment interior, which came from My Notting Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment