Blogger's Block


I am having a case of writer's block, or blogger's block, if you will. If you are a regular reader, then you know that since the start of the new year, I have been featuring my Jet Set posts on Thursdays or Fridays as a mental escape for the end of the week. Unfortunately, I have been feeling slightly uninspired for the past couple of days. Sure, I have a few destinations in mind, but I can't seem to pull the trigger on any one of them. I don't know if it's the fact that I have been feeling pretty sick for the past two weeks, or the fact that the weather went from sunny and eighty degrees two days ago to a non-stop déluge and forty-five degrees today. Either way, I just can't seem to narrow it down.

If you have suggestions for destinations or hotels you'd like to see featured on Jet Set, I would love to hear from you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I hope to be back with lots of good content in a couple of days. In the meantime, I'd like to invite you to check out my previous Jet Set posts.

Image via Domino

No comments:

Post a Comment