Lovely Bones


It's been a little while since this lovely French-inspired home came on the market here in Houston. I've been meaning to post about it for a while, but it recently went into "option pending", so I'll leave out the details on the property. After all, my intention was to show it to you as a blank canvas, so that you could imagine the beautiful possibilities of decorating this grand home.

The 7,500 square foot home was designed by
Kurt Aichler, a prominent Houston architect and builder. It features five bedrooms, five baths, media room, basement wine cellar, outdoor kitchen, and quarters.


The Foyer

Formal Living Room

Dining Room



Family Room
I love all of the windows/doors!

Kitchen

Library (the shelves have not been installed in this picture)

Master Bath

Master Bedroom



Make sure to tune in this week! I will be featuring what is far and away one of the most beautiful homes I have set foot in to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment