Here's to 2009!

"May the best of the past be the worst of the future." - Irish Blessing


I wish each and every one of you the brightest, best possible year in 2009. 2008 has been somewhat of a challenging year for so many of us and I must say, I am ready to put it to bed. Here's hoping that 2009 is a wonderful year!

I'm never very good about resolutions. I always make them, but I hardly keep them. Last year it dawned on me that perhaps, I should take a different approach. I have mentioned on a few occasions that I am obsessive about making to-do lists. I make at least one every day and get so much satisfaction out of checking things off my list as I have accomplished them. So, for 2008, instead of writing resolutions, I created a to-do list for the year. I must say, I was much more successful and accomplished about 90% of it! So, without further ado, I present to you my to do list for 2009.


To-DO List for 2009

1. Find a fulfilling, PAYING job (the crux of 2008)
2. Surround myself with positive people and try not to sweat the small stuff
3. Go back to Spain with my husband
4. Visit New York in the fall
5. Get my side projects up and running and work hard to make them successful (more on this soon!)
6. Work out regularly. Better yet, sign up and complete a boot camp.
7. Try to be a better wife, daughter, sister, friend and show the people I love how much they mean to me.
8. Read more
9. Take a French refresher course
10. Hopefully add to our family


No comments:

Post a Comment