Pretty Pumpkins

These grey and white pumpkins were decorated using upholstery tacks.

The air has finally turned crisp in Houston. Well, at least during the morning hours, but I'll take what I can get. Inspired by the fact that I got to wear a sweater today (albeit a thin one) and the fact that October is nearly over, I decided to post some pretty pumpkins.
For the second year in a row, I purchased a fairy tale pumpkin (the large one.) This year, she is surrounded by tiny white and orange friends.
Pretty copper and gold pumpkins


This is certainly a creative way of displaying one's address. This would be perfect for someone hosting a party!

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago. I loved the fairy tale pumpkins in various sizes, stacked inside of urns.

Images 1,3, and 4 via Cottage Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment