Should I Move?


Ever since the whole "New York Fashion Week: Sex and the City Style" debaucle, I have been thinking about finally making the move over to Typepad or WordPress. Sure, I've given it a quick thought in the past, but as is typical of me, I decided to stay with what I know, what had been comfortable, but now I am beyond annoyed. I love my blog and the fact that it has allowed me to express my thoughts, explore new interests, and meet some fabulous new friends. However, the truth of the matter is, I don't get paid for this. (Yes, I know I have some ads on here now, but they haven't brought anything in.) I do it because I love it, but when I spend HOURS on something only to have it disappear, it becomes extremely frustrating!

So, I'd love to hear your opinions if you currently use TypePad or Wordpress and especially if you've made the move from Blogger to one of the other platforms. {Bueller...}Were you able to take all of your posts, hyperlinks, pictures, and comments with you? Were your readers able to find you? I want to be able to take my work with me.There is so much to consider! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment