Spain...On The Road Again



Unfortunately for me, this post isn't about me hitting the road and flying off to Spain again any time soon. However, I think I will enjoy this quite a bit. Last year, Chef Mario Batali and Gwyneth Paltrow traveled throughout Spain to find the best it had to offer in food and culture. I am so excited for this show to air in September! I absolutely fell in love in Spain when I visited in June and I am a big fan of Gwyneth's. Did you know that she speaks impeccable Spanish? She studied abroad in Spain as a teenager and has maintained her knowledge of the language.

Check your local PBS listings for an exact air date and time or sign up for updates on the show's official website. In the meantime, make sure to watch the delightful preview I posted above!

No comments:

Post a Comment