Lighting Featured in the Sex and the City Movie

In my last post, I mentioned that my husband was in charge of the Visual Comfort (Circa) lighting used in the Sex and the City Movie. It was so exciting to watch the movie with him because he was so proud! It is pretty surreal to know that he collaborated with the design team in terms of picking out certain pieces and that he physically touched them and voilá, now they are sitting pretty in those Manhattan apartments (sets) for everyone to see. Here are a few of the pieces that we recognized. I know that there were a few more, but I can't remember which ones they were. Oh well! I guess I'll have to go see the movie again. :)


We noticed the most pieces in Charlotte's apartment.






In Big's Gorgeous Apartment:





Studio Floor Lamp in Polished Nickel (They used a chocolate shade in the movie.)


In Carrie and Big's Park Avenue Penthouse:




Venetian Two Light Sconce featured in the living room of the Penthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment