Style Icon: Gwyneth Paltrow


It seems like most people either love Gwyneth Paltrow or they love to hate her. I happen to be a fan. Sure, some may think she gives off airs of snobbery. I interpret it as someone who is confident and sure of herself; someone who holds herself to a certain standard. Personality aside, I love many of the style choices she has made.


Wearing a nude gown of silk and voile by one of her favorite designers, Stella McCartney at the 2005 Academy Awards


Chiffon Zac Posen gown at the 2007 Academy Awards

Wearing Valentino, another favorite designer at this year's Fashion Rocks in London




Gwyneth wearing Valentino, with the designer at the 2002 Venice Film Festival



In Balenciaga while pregnant with Moses at the 2006 Golden Globes



Vintage Yves Saint Laurent at the premiere of Running with Scissors in 2006 I absolutely love this dress! I would wear it forever.


Channeling Grace Kelly in a pink Ralph Lauren gown on the night she won her Oscar at the 1999 Academy Awards


Wearing a black button down and Blue Cult's Gwyneth jeans at a Calvin Klein runway show in 2002
I love this casual look. I think her hair was perfect this length.


No comments:

Post a Comment