More from the Sex and the City Movie

It's been a while since I've heard any news about the Sex and the City movie, but I stumbled across a couple of things today. First, the official movie poster (pictured at left) was recently released. Secondly, I happened upon Ain't It Cool News, a blog written by MiraJeff, a columnist with Hollywood's Variety Newspaper. FYI, I cringe at the use of the word "ain't", but I digress.

Anyhow, there is a flashback scene in the upcoming SATC movie which features the girls in what I presume to be their early twenties. MiraJeff happened to study at NYU with the beautiful girl who plays the young Carrie. Aside from the way they are styled, I don't think any of the girls look much like their characters, though they are super cute. What do you think? Mini-Samantha is cracking me up! Personally, I would have loved to have seen a young Stanford Blatch and Anthony Marantino.

No comments:

Post a Comment