Things I Absolutely Love...

For no particular reason and in no particular order, I give you a few of my favorite things...
My husband, Fabian. He is the cheese to my macaroni.
My second love: Travel
I have a strong case of wanderlust.







New York City: I am yet to visit a city as exhilarating as New York. I love everything about it, even the things you probably hate.


Cupcakes



Colonial Architecture and Colonial Mexico- There is something so warm and welcoming about it. Plus, it's just gorgeous.










My favorite flowers: Peonies



Fun, girly movies like The Devil Wears Prada and Prime- I have watched them at least 40 times each on HBO. I even wrote an entire post about Prime over the summer.






Babies- I can't wait to start a family!



Reality Shows on Bravo- Project Runway, Top Chef, Top Design, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Flipping Out, The Real Housewives of Orange County- Enough Said.



Stately, old mansions in Houston's Museum District, particularly the Southampton and Broadacres neighborhoods, two of my favorite places in the city.
I would love to know the history of each of these houses.











The Live Oak Trees in Houston's beautiful, old neighborhoods








The Alamo Drafthouse- I've also written a whole post on this place. It's a 21 and up movie theater which means no bumping into my students and they serve alcohol and great food. If you needed a reason to visit Texas, then this is it. Now go book your flight!



While I love cooking, I really love chopping vegetables. I don't know if it is therapeutic or relaxing. All I know is that it makes me happy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment