Bedroom Inspiration

I want to update our master bedroom. We currently have espresso colored furniture which we plan to keep, greenish gold dupioni silk bedding, beige walls, and dark wood rectangular lamps with ivory silk square shades. We've had this same look for about two and a half years now and I'm ready for a change.


I happen to be a huge fan of white linens and am really wanting to go back to that in our bedroom. I am thinking of doing a down duvet with a plain white duvet cover or one with a taupe hotel stripe. Here are my current ideas. I know that I want white linens, taupe walls, and cool aqua and pale blue accents. Initially, I thought that the lamps could be the source of color, but now I am worried that I may tire of them and have included some more neutral options. I would love any suggestions you may have, especially with the lighting.



This room served as my original inspiration. I'd like to use pale blue and cool aqua accent colors similar to these Charlotte Moss vases.




We will use the same color we used in our master bath for the walls. It's the perfect shade of taupe from Benjamin Moore. The exact name escapes me. I want to say Plymouth Rock, though.


Chunky Urn Lamp in Polished Silver (I'd use a lighter shade.)Blue Miro Lamp




Small Gourd Lamp in Celadon Crackle




Stacked Oval Crystal Lamp








All lamps are from Circa Lighting.










No comments:

Post a Comment